Sunday, October 14, 2012

An experience and PICTURES

 "The Kent-Gillming-&-Redford Clan!!" (A Fave FAM for SURE!)

"Mission-Maker Mark" (AKA Papa Mark!)

 "My California Inn Peeps!"

  "McCauley Fam!"

 "The night of Abyss" our last night at home together... (Notice the mumu! :))

Each week have have had several marvelous experiences... this week was no different. There are not many feelings in the world that are greater than the feeling of receiving revelation that leads you to great changes in your life. Last night I had one of these "said" experiences. As I sat and listened to the testimonies and the music at the Missionary Fireside...a few of these thoughts came to mind:
'I must be obedient and faithful! Others souls hang in the balance... this work is not about ME, it is about THEM. I pray that not one of us will waste even a moment of the precious time we have here as missionaries. I pray that we ALL will keep in our minds the importance of being steadfast and immovable... that we will fight our fears, doubts and insecurities, so that ONE day... we may be able to stand side by side with each person we meet and be able to say that we did all that we could do! I would hate to come to that day and look back on the mission and have to ask myself... "Why weren't you MORE obedient?... Why didn't you work HARDER?... Why didn't you study Better?... You had what all those people didn't have! - Why didn't you open your mouth more?" I pray that I will never have to look back with such regret... but will look back and know that I gave it my all.

Thank you for everything!

With Love,

Sister Tittle

No comments:

Post a Comment