Sunday, October 14, 2012

Update on Sister Tittle


Sister Tittle here, just checking IN! :)
 I have only got a quick minute so I will just give you a little update:
Papa Pelton and Mark Williams were baptized on Sept. 9, 2012 and both were confirmed on Sept. 16
I love them both, they both were miracles for Sister Withers and I.
The day of the confirmation was a primary program in the ward... Sister Williams and I chuckled a little bit about the adorable kids. It brought me back home for a short time and I thought of all the cute and funny kids in the homeward. It is so weird that everyone is growing up so fast. I guess I am too.

Sister Williams and I are continuing to teach Araceli and Alondra... we are waiting on a few things but they should be baptized the beginning of next month.. It will be a long awaited day for them. I can not wait to see this amazing mom and her incredible daughter take such a big step in their life. Both are waiting so patiently and have aimed their lives leading to nothing short of the temple! These two girls have the most faith I have seen in a long time. Their faith inspires me so much. We leave their house every week SO pumped about this work. THAT is what it's ALL about!

Sister Williams is doing SO well here! She is a wonderful missionary!
-Humble
-Willing
-Submissive
-Meek
-Hilarious too!

We are getting along really well and are working on some awesome goals for the area. One of the BIG ones is "SOLID" everything. Solid investigators, solid members.... etc.

I love Yuba City, I will be sad to leave here when the time comes. I love the missionaries I serve with and the people we serve... (Squirrely ones and ALL!) :)

I know that this church is true. Jesus is the Christ, our Savior and Redeemer! How blessed I am to have this knowledge and to have the incredible opportunity to study and to share it with the people here in North-Eastern California. Families are forever, and as families live and follow the Gospel of Jesus Christ "Forever" IS possible! The atonement of Jesus Christ is SO real and it is available to ALL those who will humble themselves and come unto him (the Savior) for help. Not only does the atonement cover our mistakes, it also helps us to increase our desire and capacity as it pertains to ALL things that are good! The Lord calls the weak and makes them stronger. Everyday here in the mission field I feel the truth of that statement in my own ministry. I am a weak one... but because I have been called of God... I can KNOW for a surety that I will be qualified as well. It is ALL about the atonement.

I love you all.
Press forward.
Search the scriptures and pray fervently everyday and I KNOW that your capacity to overcome or accomplish things will grow!!

Until next week,

Sister Sydney Tittle

No comments:

Post a Comment